Special Educational Needs (SEN) at Berrymede

‘We are very proud to be a Flagship School
for the Inclusion Quality Mark’

Berrymede Junior School is committed to providing an inspiring, safe and caring environment in which all pupils are challenged and supported to maximise their potential.

Our Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCo) is Mrs Nalisha Patel, who can be contacted at [email protected]

Our Governor with responsibility for SEN is Sara Jukes

At Berrymede Junior School we are dedicated to ensuring equality of education and opportunity for all our pupils – including those pupils with SEN. In our school we have procedures for identifying and assessing children’s barriers to learning. Such learning difficulties can be supported by the class teacher, teaching assistants or our specialist team of external professionals.

Please read the useful documents for more information:-