Pupil Premium Forecasts & Impact
Due to the complexity of the reports, the forecast documents are available as .pdf files only. Please click on the links below to view them. Please note that the files may not be viewable on all devices.
The school’s evaluation of its own performance is extremely thorough. Tracking of progress over time for each pupil is rigorous, enabling us to quickly identify any gaps and develop strategies and interventions to ensure improvement.
We will use a range of data to analyse impact of spending:
- Current Attainment and Progress Data
- Entry data
- End of KS2 data
- Analysis of value added / baseline data / outcomes from Local Authority
- Intervention analysis
- Outcomes of observations, work analysis, learning walks, target setting, moderation, higher order questioning
- Stakeholder feedback i.e. Governors, Link Officer, LA, EDA
- Pupil / Parent feedback
- Participation in clubs, activities, parents’ evenings, opportunities, posts of responsibility within school (e.g. council and prefects), school shows, sporting teams